Wednesday, November 23, 2011

High Society at Marina Bay Sands Shopping Centre

DSC_0188
High Society at MBS Shopping Centre for my lunch after touched down at Changi Airport last week. Still remembered I woke up without having my breakfast and straight went to the airport. 
DSC_0190
The interior design. Looking very grand indeed.

DSC_0192
Self service for your own bottle of wine!
DSC_0194
The shop itself doesn’t sells only food but also desserts such as cup cakes & macaroons :D
DSC_0193
A huge variety of cup cakes.

DSC_0195
 Got the Rose & Raspberry and Earl Grey

As for the main courses, we had
DSC_0196
Salmon and mashed potato with gravy
DSC_0201
Spaghetti Carbonara


DSC_0203
Some beef sausage
DSC_0191
and I got myself a cup of strawberry smoothie

It was a filling meal for the day before had our dinner at Sky on 57

No comments:

Post a Comment