Saturday, November 12, 2011

Grand Launch of Starbucks Card Malaysia here at The Curve! :) #starbucksCARDlaunch

DSC_0443


The grand launch of Starbucks Card Malaysia was held at The Curve yesterday. Those who wants to get the free PRELOADED card must line up and it’s only given to the first 100 to register.

DSC_0445

 

And let’s not forget that Christmas season is coming soon. and the season drinks are once again back :D *joy to the world*

 

DSC_0442

It’s a very long queue indeed. Heard that my friend actually line up since 4.00pm (somewhere around that time) and they start only to give out the cards at 7.30pm I’m amazed that they actually waited so long for it. And yes, I would like to say thank you once again to sky twitter handle: sky2404 and nice to meet you twitter handle: pixtiny . After that there’s speech given and followed up by performance by the bboys.

 

DSC_0448 DSC_0452 DSC_0457

It’s been a tiring day but happy to get my starbucks card :D

DSC_0462

 DSC_0465

 

For more information, you can visit their Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/StarbucksMalaysia or follow them at twitter for the latest information :www.twitter.com/StarbucksMY

6 comments:

  1. I couldn't bring myself to go line up. Figured I wouldn't be in the first 100 even if I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lined or go as media? haha. I lined. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my card too! Reload it myself with RM20 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Baboon Tan haha :D the christmas edition card nice also :/ thought of getting it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. @synical thanks for the visit synical ! it was a very very long queue indeed :O

    ReplyDelete