Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Memories xD (16th November 2008)

(Plain without colour and fonts changed )

15th November 2008

The day before my birthday :
Went out to have dinner with my entire family members xD ( lol)

After that went to FLY FM anniversary party .

Dam crowded with ppl :

Went there to release tension with my other SPM's friend weee : )

(To : Ms Hoo = release tension only not for partying xD )

16th November 2008

The Day I Have waited for : X

Got presents from friends and family member

Cousin gave me a voodoo toy with a neck tie o.O? and others

Friend : Ben got me a Glow in The Dark wrist support & paper weight .

Thank Q ben : )



and other friend as well thanks for the presents : )




Oh and thanks for those who wished me Happy Birthday and Happy Belated Birhtday !!


although is SPM month but gonna celebrate after SPM with my friends : )

Gonna get an i-phone after SPM , may be a Yorkshire Terrier dog if my mum allowed ( i just annoyed her until she let me keep a dog xD), mac ladtop : P and that;s all for the time being

( birthday present )

Mua Haha Ha Ha ..........................

Oh went through my friend's blog and saw one actually sending a wish to me from her blog so Thank Q !! Veri much Arigato !!

Try Clicking On Da Pic to Enlarge : )









No comments:

Post a Comment